A simple and delicious smoothie that will make you think you’re having dessert. This carrot cake smoothie tastes just like my favorite sweet treat. It’s loaded with vitamin A, vitamins C, potassium, and fiber. Add some protein powder and toss in some walnuts and you have yourself a well-rounded meal. Perfect for breakfast or post workout. Pin this recipe for easy reference! It’s a keeper, my friends.
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup of cooked sweet potato (optional)
- handful of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 large date, pit removed
- 1 cup of ice
- optional: add a scoop of vanilla protein powder (I love Sunwarrior)
- Toss everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with raisins, chopped nuts, nut butter, chia seeds, or coconut. Heck, toss ’em all on top!
>>>Want more delicious recipes?
Check out my recipe page!
For an easy tutorial on making smoothie freezer packs, check out my previous post.