Hello there. How was your week? Can you believe Christmas is this weekend? I am completely done with my shopping – or as done as I will ever be since there is always something to buy. I’m popping in to share some of the things I am loving right now. I have lots to share so I’ll jump right in (bonus: some of these would be great gifts!).
Things I’m loving lately
This Frasier Fir scented candle from THYMES. It smells just like a Christmas tree and I’m loving it…especially since we have an artificial tree this year. Do you buy a real tree? I always had a real one growing up, but now we have a fake one, but I love it since it is zero maintenance.
This mug. Am I right?
Crushing on these champagne flutes from World Market #dearsanta
A GRAND Ferrero Rocher. No, you’re not dreaming…they do exist. My sister received one of these over Thanksgiving. It’s the size of a softball and quite heavy.
RX Bars are pretty awesome and would be a great stocking stuffer. They contain no B.S. ingredients – just eggs, nuts, and dates. This one is the pumpkin spice flavor. Pretty darn tasty if you ask me, plus they don’t upset my stomach like other bars do.
Trader Joe’s bold and smokey BBQ sauce – I have been loving this lately. I add it to chicken and place it in the crockpot for a few hours. When it’s done, just shred it for tacos. So good.
barkTHINS – Why is chocolate and salt the best combo ever? It may be better than peanut butter and chocolate (maybe).
Tide to go sticks have a special place in my heart now that I am a parent. All the spills, all the stains. Story of my life.
Pampered Chef’s electric wine bottle opener – This was a recent gift from my MIL and it helps me open wine that much faster. Plus, I tend to destroy corks when I open bottles so this is a game-changer.
Assorted succulents from Whole Foods. Are they not the cutest things? I want to take them all home.
Does your gym bag need a good cleaning? I think so! Take a look at my past blog post, 6 ways to keep your gym bag fresh, to start your year off right.
And I will definitely be doing this Christmas Cookie Crusher Workout over the break. Looks deceivingly difficult.
Sales for you last minute shoppers
- Athleta semi-annual sale(up to 60% off, folks)
- Old Navy (entire store on sale! Some items are 75% off)
- Nordstrom (free delivery by Christmas eve!)
- Target – tons of kitchen items on sale, including crock pots! Plus, up to 60% off on clearance items.
Interesting and fun articles from around the web
- 9 air-cleaning house plants that are impossible to kill <– I wish I had a green thumb!
- Average American eats 77 pounds of added sugar each year (Take a second to collect yourself after processing this statement)
- How to pronounce your booze (<– pretty funny, yet surprisingly HELP-FUL)
- 8 tips to help women gain muscle #2107goals
Have a wonderful evening!