I’ve got another quick and dirty bodyweight workout to share with you guys. This one doesn’t require any equipment at all, making it a great choice for a day when you can’t make it to the gym or when you are travelling. You can do the dips on a chair, bench, or even the couch. Just set a timer for 20 minutes and go (I love using the Gymboss app on my phone). Record how many rounds you complete and try to beat your record next time!
Don’t let the little hearts on the image fool you…this workout is not easy! Get ready to get sweaty!
Last week’s workouts:
Monday – LEGS
barbell lunge 3 x 15 (per side)
- stiff leg barbell deadlift 3 x 15
- jump squats x 15
- leg curls on the ball 3 x 15
- split squats 3 x 15 (per side)
- mountain climbers 3 x 20
- standing calf raise 3 x 20
- jump rope 3 x 1 min.
Tuesday – Back/Biceps/Abs (from bodybuilding.com)
All super/tri sets – 3 rounds of each:
- 12 pull ups
- 12 medicine ball twists (I used a 10# ball)
- 15 seated cable rows
- 15 low pulley row to neck
- 25 reverse crunches
- 15 tricep pullover
- 15 crunches on stability ball
- 15 lat pull downs
- 15 underhand grip lat pull downs
- 15 bicep curls
- 15 spider mans
- 15 hammer curls
- 15 tuck jumps
Wednesday – strength + cardio
In between each set, I did 1 minute of jump rope
- DB chest press
- one arm DB row
- DB curl to press
- lateral raise
- tricep push down
- tricep push up on the medicine ball
- push ups
- calf raises (<-random but I’ve been trying to add these at the end of my workouts to help strengthen my shins)
Friday – REST
Total body super set (sharing soon!)
Now that we’re talking about it, what are your favorite workout/gym apps?
Don’t forget, I have a Beautycounter review and giveaway to share tomorrow morning. Make sure you tune in! Have a great night!