Hello there! I have a delicious overnight oats recipe to share with you today. If you like chocolate and banana then you will LOVE this.
Overnight oats have been becoming really popular lately. They are simple to assemble, great for busy mornings, and the combinations are endless! I love adding protein powder to my oats because it gives it a boost and keeps me feeling full longer.
Chocolate chia coconut banana overnight oats
- 1/2 GF rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon protein powder (I use Sunwarrior)
- Toppings: drizzle of honey and shredded coconut
- In a bowl or jar, mix oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and cocoa powder.
- Add milk and banana slices.
- Stir well and cover.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Before serving, drizzle coconut flakes and honey on top.